- Boneless chicken – ½ kg
- Onion – 1 big
- Chopped ginger – 1 tablespoon
- Chopped green chilli – 2-3
- Potato – 1 boiled & mashed
- Pepper powder – 1 teaspoon
- Bread crumbs – 1 cup
- Egg (beaten)-1-2
- Oil – for frying
- Cook & shred the chicken. Saute onion till it becomes soft.
- Add chopped ginger, green chillies and curry leaves. Add minced chicken. Mix well. Add salt, pepper powder. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Once the mixture is cooled add mashed potatoes & mix well.
- Make small balls with the mixture & roll into coin shape.
- Dip each coin in beaten egg & roll with bread crumbs. Deep fry in oil.
JUST SHINE WITH #TheLadyLight.