1. Don’t ever compare your kids to each other or to any other child.
2. Labeling siblings as good, smart etc can have a negative impact on the other.
3. Give lots of individual attention.
4. Give your special attention before they start fight.
5. Teach to respect each other and understand each other.
6. Make sure kids get enough personal space. After all they are individuals.
7. Tired and hungry kids create fights.
8. Don’t give your the elder one responsibility for the younger one.
9. Teach basic negotiation skills in the concept of win/win situation.
10. Don’t always step in, allow them to settle themselves.