Recipe in simple 3 steps:
- Make the chicken filling,
- Make the crepes
- Layer the crepes by dipping it in egg mixture.
- All purpose flour – 2 cups
- Egg – 1
- Chicken boneless – 1/2 kg
- Onion chopped – 1
- Red Chilly powder -1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder-1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Pepper powder – 1/4 tsp
- Garam masala – 1/4 tsp
- Green chilly chopped – 2
- Ginger garlic paste – 1/2 tsp
- Coriander leaves
For egg mixture
- Egg – 3
- Milk – 1/4 cup
- Pepper powder
- Boil the chicken with little turmeric powder & salt and shred it.
- In a pan, add oil then add chopped onion. Saute till golden brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste, green chilly and saute till the raw smell goes.
- Add chilly, turmeric and coriander powders to it. Then add the shredded chicken.
- Saute until masala mixture is dry.
- Add garam masala, coriander leaves. Keep aside.
- Make the crepe batter mixing all the crepe ingredients in a mixer.
- Heat a tawa pan, pour the crepe batter making thin crepes. Keep aside
- Take a deep bottom non stick vessel pan matching the size of crepes for easy layering.
- Heat and grease the pan with ghee on the side and bottom.
- Take a crepe, dip it in the egg mixture, place it in the pan.
- Sprinkle the chicken masala mixture.
- Again layer with dipped crepes then chicken masala mixture and go on.
- Repeat until all the chicken mixture is used up and the crepe being the topmost layer.
- Pour the remaining egg mixture on to the top of the layered crepes.
- Cover and cook in a low flame till light browning of the bottom layer.
- Cover the pan with a plate and gently turn the layered crepe cake to be upside down.
- Grease the pan again and transfer the cake to the pan so that the brown bottom is in the top now.
- Cook for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and transfer it to a serving plate.
Cut into desirable shapes.
Just SHINE with #TheLadyLight.