Guest@TheLadyLight :: Aysha Asna (#GuestRecipe)
- Heavy cream – 2 cup chilled
- Milk – 1 cup chilled
- Powdered sugar – 1 cup
- Vanilla extract – 1/4 tspn
- Green food color – 1 drop
- Pistachio essence – 1/2 tspn
- Cornflour – 1/2 tbsp
- Pistachio nuts(chopped) – 1 cup
Mix all ingredients (except cornflour and pistachio nuts) together and blend in high speed until thick.
Freeze for 30 minutes. Again blend in medium speed and add cornflour. Blend well for 5 minutes. Add the chopped nuts to it and mix well.
Freeze till the ice cream gets set.
Just SHINE with #TheLadyLight.