- Large flour tortillas – 4
- Butter – for greasing tortillas(optional)
- Grated cheese – 100gm
- Sliced n sauteed mushrooms – 1 tbsp(optional)
- Fresh tomatoes, diced – 1/2 cup
- Chicken shredded pieces – 1 cup
- Lettuce shredded – 1/2 cup
- Capsicum diced – 1 tbsp
- Mustard sauce
Grease tortillas with butter.
Mix Mayo, ketchup, mustard, pepper n salt as per your taste and add chicken & lettuce and mix well to make the chicken filling.
Place grated cheese on half of the tortilla. Add chicken filling on top of the cheese. Add mushrooms and tomatoes.
Fold and close the tortilla with the unfilled remaining half, like an omelette and place it over a hot grill.
Remove when it is done, when cheese melts and without much browning.
Cut into half making it like a triangle.
Serve with any dip of your choice.
Just SHINE with #TheLadyLight.